Learn more about our Faculty below:
- Designer of Dilly Daisy, specializing in custom vintage-inspired women's wear, for 15 years.
- She has owned, operated and sold in multiple boutiques across Ontario and online.
- Has debuted collections at events including London Fashion Week in England, Fashion Art Toronto and showcased on media outlets such as CBC, Lou Lou Magazine and Fashion Television.
- Has years of experience organizing and executing fashion shows for businesses and charity events.
- In addition to obtaining her fashion design education in both Windsor and Michigan, Dee-Dee also has an Electrical Engineering Degree from the University of Windsor. She has been teaching at St.Clair College since 2015.
- Graduated from the Fashion Design program at Sheridan College of Applied Arts.
- Born in England, Elaine has been working in the fashion industry for over 25 years. She owned her own successful label, Chatty Collection for 25 years. Wholesaled the collection in Ontario and operated her signature boutique in Windsor.
- Specializing in women’s contemporary knitwear and dresses. Elaine also works as a freelance stylist and wardrobe specialist with world-renowned music acts.
- Strengths and skills include many aspects of the fashion industry, from fabric science, garment design, pattern drafting CAD, sewing construction, product development, costings, trend forecasting, photoshoots, marketing and all aspects of fashion show production. Produced over 80 fashion shows/events.
- Elaine is the coordinator and one of the creators of the fashion design program at St. Clair College. Always thinking outside the box and creating opportunities for students and grads to utilize their skills set in the industry.
- Graduated in 1994 with a Bachelor of Applied Arts from Ryerson University with a specialty in Apparel Design.
- After graduation, she worked behind the scenes for almost 20 years in the areas of product development, technical design and pattern making and grading. Her work and freelance experience has spanned a variety of both small manufacturing companies as well as large corporations such as Kmart and Club Monaco.
- In 2010, Lori started her own line of women’s fashion accessories and clothing called The Gilded Lily and in 2014 launched her current retail venture Hello Beautiful Custom Fashion & Bridal Boutique in partnership with 2 other co-owners.