Where? - Anthony P. Toldo Centre for Applied Health Sciences
Who? - 18 years and older and adolescent clients between 13 and 17 years of age with parental or guardian consent. Children (Must meet certain age and criteria, call for details).
When? - Dental hygiene service appointments are available from September to April. Restorative appointments are available from February to June (Canceled at this time).
Why? - Your oral health affects more than just your mouth, it affects your whole body.
Dental Services Provided:
- Complete Oral Inspection
- Necessary X-rays
- Periodontal Scaling/Root Planing
- Periodontal Probing
- Selective Polishing
- Fluoride Treatment
- Oral Hygiene Instructions
- Nutritional Counseling (Tailored to oral health)
The all-inclusive cost is: FREE until July 2nd, 2021
Additional services include:
- Tooth Whitening: $100.00
- Mouthguards: $15.00
- Treatment is individualized and may require multiple appointments.
- Please note that the dental clinic is a teaching facility.
- Treatment consists of two or more visits dependent on each individual.
- Appointment length is approximately 4 hours for each visit.
- Multiple appointments are needed.
- Students are supervised by Registered Dental Hygienists or a Licensed Dentist.
- *Not all potential clients will meet the learning needs of students.
Restorative Dental Services: (Canceled at this time)
- Level II Dental Assisting students practice chair-side skills with dentists from our community.
- To be eligible for the restorative clinic, all clients must attend a dental hygiene preventive appointment.
- Very reasonable rates.
- No emergency treatment, extensive restorative or surgical procedures, orthodontics, root canal or denture procedures are provided.