The College Campus Store is established to serve the needs of the College community for required and supplemental textbooks and supplies. In addition, the Campus Store seeks to serve the College community with a complete line of school supplies and a variety of convenience items including school rings, paperbacks, crested items, soft goods, etc.
Visit the Campus Bookstore page for more information.
There is a Campus Store to serve South Campus and Chatham Campus, in person and online.
Food and Beverage Services
St. Clair College provides students and staff with a full range of food and beverage options. For more information, be sure to check out the Food and Beverage Services page.
Genesis Entrepreneurship Centre
The Genesis Entrepreneurship Centre, located at the Main Campus SC128 is the gateway to entrepreneurship and professional development at St. Clair College. It is a hub that connects students with alumni, faculty and the community. The Genesis Centre provides all guests with resources, programs, and support to provide them with tools to help each one succeed in whatever path they choose - whether you work for yourself, or for someone else.
LOCKERS ARE NOW RENTED ONLINE THROUGH SELF-SERVICE!
NO Lines...NO Cash...NO PROBLEM!
How To Get A Locker:
- Log in to Student Self-Service
- Click "Get A Locker"
- Select the semesters that you would like to rent the assigned locker* & click "Confirm Locker"
- Click OK to confirm the fee ($15 per semester) charge to your account. A lock is provided with your fee
- Click "View My Locker" to get locker information & combination
- Locker Fee will be charged to your student account. Payments can be made online or through the Registrar's office (like tuition payments). If you receive OSAP your account will be cleared, including locker fee
Lockers are automatically assigned based on the program you are registered in. If you require your locker to be in another area, please contact the locker office at:
- Windsor Campus:
519-972-2727 ext. 5625 or room 278
- Chatham Campus:
519-354-9100 ext. 3979 or room 132
For a full explanation of locker services and policies, please download our Locker Information Brochure (PDF).
Windsor locker location maps:
- Main Building - Basement
- Main Building - First Floor
- Main Building - Second Floor
- Main Building - Third Floor
- Main Building - Fourth Floor
- Automotive Building
- CCIP Building
- FCEM - First Floor
- FCEM - Second Floor
- Health Sciences Building - First Floor
- Health Sciences Building - Second Floor
- Health Sciences Building - Third Floor
- Horticulture Building
- Vet Tech Building
Chatham locker location maps:
Downtown locker location maps:
- St. Clair College Centre for the Arts Basement
- St. Clair College Centre for the Arts Basement - North
- MediaPlex Main Floor
- MediaPlex Basement
Traffic and Parking enforcement rules and regulations for St. Clair College are authorized by the President of St. Clair College and the Board of Governors.
All students, staff and visitors are required to pay for parking at St. Clair College’s South and Chatham Campus.
Click to view all the information on Parking Services.
Security is located in the Main Lobby at all St. Clair College campuses.
Emergencies shall be reported to Security at all Windsor campuses (South, St. Clair College Centre for the Arts and MediaPlex) via 4911.
Emergencies shall be reported to 911 at the Chatham campus, with a follow up to Security at 3911.
Non-Emergency safety or security issues shall be reported to Security at the following numbers:
- Windsor Campus: ext. 4310
- SCCCA: ext. 4909
- MediaPlex: ext. 5400
- Chatham Campus: ext. 3300
Personal articles are the responsibility of the owner. College loaned items are the responsibility of the signing person and are subject to replacement value assessment if misplaced.
Visit the Campus Security & Emergency Services webpage for additional information.