We are here to help make your experience at the College the best it can be. There are loads of services to help you succeed, and tons of opportunities to get involved in college life.
Please make sure you participate in this important event which is usually scheduled for the last week of August or first week of September for the Fall semester and the first week of January for the Winter semester. You will receive a brochure in the mail outlining Orientation and the day you will attend based on your program.
We look forward to seeing you and welcome to St. Clair College!
Here are some of the things you can do at Orientation!
- Meet your faculty
- Purchase your books
- Buy your parking pass
- Pick up info about scholarships and bursaries available
- Take a tour
- Meet your classmates & student leaders
Due to the online delivery of most programs in Fall 2020, students may participate in the first ever "Virtual Orientation".
- Messages from student leaders
- A message from the College President
- Thrives Modules to provide insight into the habits of successful students
- Faculty Academic Sessions to provide an opportunity to hear from your program coordinator and faculty about your program of study, expectations of incoming students, labs, exams, textbooks and have the opportunity to ask questions.
Information can be found on our Virtual Orientation page.