Apprenticeship programs are run by the Ontario Ministry of Labour, Immigration, Training and Skills Development (MLITSD). If you are currently an Appprentice, and have received an Offer of Classroom Training Letter/Email from the Ministry, you are eligible to pursue the in-class portion of your apprenticeship at St. Clair College by filling out the request form below.
- Registration for apprenticeship programs is first come, first serve and is done primarily via online request for registration form submission. If you are unable to submit online, please contact St. Clair College at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519 972-2727 ext 2765
- Payment for Apprenticeship programs can be done by Credit card over the phone, or by Online Banking Payments. Payment should be made once you received confirmation your enrollment has been processed via email.
- Withdrawal & Refund Policy:
To officially withdraw from an apprenticeship program and receive a refund, you must submit an Official Application for Withdrawal and Refund by the day before the 3rd official training day. The amount of refund (LESS $25.00 ADMINISTRATION FEES) varies by program and level of training. Not attending classes does not withdraw you from your program.
Steps to Register:
- Have your Offer of Classroom Training from the Ministry available for reference
- Complete, and submit the Online Request to Register Form. Your request will be processed in the order it is received.
- Wait to receive a response email from St. Clair College with enrollment confirmation. This may take 4-5 business days. When received, your confirmation will contain instructions on how to then pay your fees. Fees should NOT be paid until confirmation is received.
- Pay your fees to confirm your seat after you have received an enrollment confirmation from the Registrar’s Office (email@example.com). (Please note that your total fee differs from the amount shown in your Offer of Classroom Training. The total price will be indicated on your request to enroll form.)
Your seat is not guaranteed until you have received a response from St. Clair College, AND subsequently, the payment for your tuition has been received in full.