This learning module, the second in the series of five, focuses on the complexities of the project environment - you will learn about the skills and attributes which go into the makeup of an individual who exhibits leadership qualities. These behavioral qualities include:
• Identify, prioritize, visualize, engage, and monitor stakeholders.
• Document stakeholder needs, discover, validate, prioritize, verify, and trace requirements.
• Identify the differences between a leader and a manager.
• Resolve conflict using the skills and attributes of a leader.
• Identify the sources of conflict and mitigate these through negotiation.
• The skills and attributes of a team builder.
• Build and manage teams.
• Gain the knowledge of personal time management.
• Describe the skills and attributes of the rational thought process.
Content of all MCPM+T modules will be delivered in compliance with PMI®'s Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge® (PMBOK®), as well as, supporting standards for Requirements Engineering & Management, Business Analysis, and Agile Development.