St. Clair ONE Account
In order to access Blackboard, your St.ClairONE account and manage your email and courses, you will need the following information:
- First, you will receive an email from St. Clair College with a username, email & temporary password
- Log in using the username not the email address
- You must change the temporary password to a new one you will remember and set up your security questions
- Please manually type out the password and username when activating the first time - it becomes finicky if you copy & paste it
Get started by visiting the St. Clair College Student Hub
- You will use mySt.Clair to access all your college profile, courses and other resources.
- Using the login information you set up through your email, you can access a dashboard that will help you access anything you need for your college experience.
- You can access it through the mySt.Clair link at the top of this webpage.
Mandatory Steps to Complete
- Student Code of Rights - please complete this agreement and it can be found/accessed on the green tile "SIS Code of Student Rights" (found on the dashboard of your MYST.CLAIR account)
- Academic Integrity Training - please complete this agreement and it can be found/accessed on the green tile "SIS Code of Student Rights" (found on the dashboard of your MYST.CLAIR account)
- A Blackboard account will be available for students and faculty. When you receive your St. Clair College login information for St. Clair ONE you will be required to activate your account by changing your temporary assigned password.
- You can accomplish this by logging in to the St. Clair One password management portal
- This portal can be found as a link you receive in your original email from St. Clair College
- Blackboard is the green tile on your dashboard marked "Bb"
- Click on the "Bb" tile to bring up your current courses at the college, then click on the link for your course to be brought to the course homepage