Here's one trainee's recommendation...
Emidio (the trainer) was entertaining and engaged. I would strongly recommend this instructor for any other course. Emidio did a great job providing in-class demos and life examples to help remember the material. I really appreciate his dedication and commitment to this training.
- Mike Trisic (April 2019)
The Manufacturing Leadership Certificate Program (MLCP) is supervisory training designed by manufacturers for manufacturers, in collaboration with the Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters (CME) and your community colleges. The MLCP's success is based on practical and relevant content, flexible scheduling and on-site delivery of courses.
MLCP consists of the following FIVE courses:
- Supervisory Skills for Business and Industry (CNT 351N)
- Coaching and Developing People (CNT 352N)
- Developing Effective Teams (CNT 353N)
- Continuous Improvement Processes (CNT 354N)
- The Business of Tomorrow (CNT 571N)